The Crystal Birth Collection |Birthplace
Choosing crystals to use in for labour and birth can be overwhelming, there are so many options!
I’ve spent hours choosing crystals for this collection that would support you, ease fear and anxiety and help you connect to your baby. I’ve used a lot of these in my own pregnancies & birth but I’ve added a few new types to the collection too. Using crystals for labour is as simple as holding them in your hand or placing them in the space you are labouring. You could pop a couple in to your bra too to keep them close.
The Crystal Birth Collection includes
- Amethyst relieves stress and eases fear and anxiety
- Unakite helps keep a labouring mama calm and centered
- Moonstone aids contraction and helps
- Lapiz Lazuli for Birth preparation, supports contractions and eases anxiety
- Moss Agate eases pain in labour also known as the Midwife Stone
- Palo Santo Smudge Stick to cleanse space and crystals of negative energy
- Enclosed in a calico bag
Before you start using your crystals
Before you start using your crystals its important to cleanse and program them. Personally, I prefer the simplicity of placing your crystals under a full moon for a few hours but you can also use the Palo Santo stick by letting the smoke waft over and around them. It’s important that you set your intentions at this stage too.It might be worth while reading what each crystal does and explore your feelings around them, identify fears and think of a positive outcome you’d like. Once your crystals are cleansed you simply tell them what you want from them. Hold each crystal in your hand and set your positive intentions for them.Heard of using a comb for labour? It actually works! Read more in this blog.. Like us on facebook for labour tips and pregnancy support.