Birth Pool Hose Kit | Birthplace
This kit has everything you need to get warm water from an indoor tap to your birth pool.
The kit includes 5 meters of Food Safe PVC tubing, a tube connector and a tap connector.
I remember searching a few places for tubing and connectors that would work for my own birth pool.
Well, I’ve saved you the trouble. This kit works on all the taps in my home but I recommend checking the specifications to ensure it works for you.
Birth Pool Hose Kit
* Use with standard 12mm snap-on fittings
* Precision tooling ensures secure watertight connection with hose
* UV treated to withstand Australian conditions
* 2 year guarantee
* Comfortable grip for ease of use
The 12mm Comfort Grip Hose Connector provides a secure, watertight connection between your hose and 12mm snap-on watering device. This fitting has been ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip as well as quick and easy connection.
Indoor Tap Connector
* Connects a 12 mm garden hose to an indoor tap
* Chrome finish to leave connected to a tap
* Suitable for taps with M22 x 1 female and M24 x 1 male thread
* Ideal for townhouses and apartments to water plants in courtyards and balconies
The Pope Indoor Tap Adaptor is ideal for townhouses and apartments to water plants in courtyards and balconies.
Food Safe Non Toxic Tubing – 5 Meters
* Internal diameter (ID) 13mm
* Corrosion and abrasion resistant
* Non-toxic PVC
Pope clear vinyl tubing is suitable for the transfer of air, water or other liquids at low pressure.
Top Tip – Pool Temperature should be around 37 degrees Celsius (like your body temp), Consider using a bath thermometer to monitor.