Exercise Ball Cover by Birthplace
I used a ball everyday in my third trimester. I took it to hospital with me to avoid being without a ball during labour. I recall sticking to the ball in the middle of summer and it being hard to move around the room. This cover solves both of those issues and it also makes the easier on the eye because the fabric is gorgeous.
9 Reasons to cover your exercise ball for birth | Birthplace Yoga Ball Cover
- Sweat, oils and and fluids can make an uncovered ball slippery
- A covered ball won’t stick to your bum when you stand up
- Snuggle up and cuddle your ball without sticking to it
- Carry and transport your ball easily with the handle
- Hang your ball out of the way if need be
- Nicer to look at home and personalises you birth environment
- Easy and quick to use
- Your ball won’t be mixed up with hospital equipment
- Easy to remove and wash if necessary
Our cover can be used on a yoga bolster, peanut ball or hospital yoga ball.
Birthplace Exercise Ball Features
- Suitable for use on 55cm-75cm balls. *Larger balls will also fit however the opening at the base will remain slightly open.
- Durable triple stitching on seams
- Elastic cord and cord puller closure on opening
- Handle Sleeve
- Soft and breathable cotton spandex fabric
- Easy to clean
- Handmade in Brisbane, Australia
- Cover is suitable for use with peanut balls, yoga bolsters and exercise balls due to stretchy fit.
Photographed on 65cm ball. Plenty of room for 75cm ball. Larger possible with incomplete closure at base.
Looking for more ways to make your birth calm and confident? Check out our latest blogs Read On